Monday, September 8, 2008

Overview

Hello Family! This is weird, I must admit. I'm use to writing to and for myself in my journal or writing lyrics, but now that other people, meaning family, are going to be reading this I hope i'm not boring. So Carlen and I live in good ol' Provo Utah just south of BYU and Seven Peaks. We live in a house that we share with Debbie and Nick and we live in the basement with our 3 lovely cats and our old fat hampster. Technically the hampster is just mine, Carlen doesn't even like it and wants to give it to one of our cats as a toy, which will never happen, anyway... I will tell you a little bit about our wonderful cats. First theres Morris. He is the friendliest cat you will ever meet and the only "boy" out of the three. He lost his identity when he was only 6 weeks old so now he is a trans gender cat and thinks he's a girl. He loves to steal my hair ties and cotton balls from the bathroom. He cannot have them anymore for after he is done playing with them, he tries to eat them and he chokes on things a lot. In three words, Morris is Mischevious, Happy, and sneaky. Then there is Gretchen. She is like the spoiled beauty queen of the group, though she is no more spoiled than the other ones. She is aloof, beautiful, dark grey, stubborn, plots the hampsters death, has long fluffy fur, and fat. Last but not least there is Coco! She is very intelligent, has beautiful eyes, and is very cuddly. Every morning she wants me to turn on the sink in the bathroom so she can stick her head in the water and drink a ton of water. She also watches me get ready almost every morning and watches movies sometimes with Carlen and I. Well I've probably bored you to death talking about our cats. I will post a picture some day so you can see what they look like.

Carlen is going to BYU right now and is taking his last classes for his degree. He will be done in December with his Bachelors and graduates in April! Oh he is majoring in English by the way and is planning on being a professor. I am still working full time in the Riverwoods Provo area at a place called Agel Enterprises. I work in the Regulatory department and register Agel's nutritional supplement products in South East Asia and parts of Europe.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

oh cool! I'm glad you have a blog too. :)