Monday, December 8, 2008

Hello Family. I am 8 weeks Pregnant now and it's a bundle of joy, let me tell ya. I have great respect for all you moms out there. Morning sickness is just terrible, and when I say morning sickness, I mean all the time everyday every second sickness. I started off surviving off cheese and crackers, now even that sounds revolting. I am now living off of ginger ale, gatorade, and plain bagels. It's quite depressing when you can't eat and when you can only stomach one thing everyday all the time. When I see food commercials come on the T.V. I have to turn away and plug my ears because they always describe the food and it makes me so sick. Things I use to love and could eat anyday now make me sick just thinking about them. Ice cream, yes, Ice cream makes me sick blehh. Not just food smells make me dry heave, it's now, deoderant, new carpet smell, the smell on the elevators at work, Carlens cologne, sorry baby, and even our air freshener we have in our living room. Sorry if it sounds like i'm going on and on complaining, but I need to tell someone. I know I can definetly relate to my mom, sisters, and sister in laws on this. I think I have only 4 more weeks of this at the least, lets hope. Well anywho, Carlen is almost done with school which is great! I must go now, I'm very nauseous and need to lie down. I'm at work so I will have to wait another hour and a half and then I will lie down....

No comments: